THIS CORNER IS RESERVED FOR ALL TRAINEES WHO ATTENDED LFS VARIOUS TRAINING SESSIONS AND OBTAINED THEIR DIPLOMAS OR CERTIFICATES, EITHER LOCALLY OR INTERNATIONALLY (I.E. IATA CARGO AND DANGEROUS GOODS COURSES ETC…
SOME OF TRAINEES COMMENTS AFTER GRADUATIONS:
Mr. Hady TAWIL SAID:
“ Though some were well experienced, but attending the National Module course we learnt more about:-
- Import/export regulations, licenses for specific products, L/C, international trades etc.. very useful information that enriched our general knowledge;
- Beirut port authorities, infra structure, tariffs, public warehouses, free zones, and overall about the port authorities and their jurisdiction, and BCTC operation, sites,
- Lebanese customs authorities: We learn about the customs authorities, customs tariffs, HS code and customs various formalities IM4, IM5, EX1, EX2, as well, declaration and its processing and how to make a customs declaration and processing it with examples and Applications
- Airfreight: Beirut airport, ground handling companies..
- Land transport, borders, formalities etc..
The most important is, we understood various procedures we daily encounter.
Summarizing: we can say we have learn about the shipping industry in Lebanon, its operation locally and internationally, giving us a good notion about various procedures & regulations to follow on many procedures & operations. Thanks to L. F. S. – Lebanon.
Mr. Bernard HOKAYEM SAID:
I would like to thank the syndicate for this fruitful opportunity. The training sessions offered by the syndicate were really useful. They helped me in running my business and to achieve many goals that I was looking for. Every employee should follow such interesting sessions to improve their working carrier, to gain more experience, to stay up to date in all new logistics and to share their experience with other people in the same domaine.
Thanks and Best Regards
Mrs. Rana IRANI SAID:
I wanted to start with this quote (The Great Champion ‘’Muhamad Ali’’ once said: ‘’I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champion.’’) to show the importance of the training in the various fields of life. For us , specifically in the airfreight it encourages us to achieve high service standards, DGR knowledge, reducing mistakes and gaining customers satisfaction.
Although time seemed long at beginning, but we have enjoyed every second of it because every day we have something new to acquire, to upgrade our status. The instructor represented the young well-trained and educated trainers and has added a value to the course.
‘’It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you are properly trained.’’
Thanks for your valuable time and help “L F S “ and your instructors. Hoping soon to have other training to expand our business vision and imagination.